I cannot believe it is already mid-March. It seems like yesterday when we all were looking forward to 2021. The year so far has indeed been very busy, with the amount of work growing multifold. With divided attention, coming up with new blog posts gets even more challenging.
On certain days, I was unable to find the right topic to write upon. Even if I found one, I scraped it off midway because I didn’t find it worthy enough to publish here. Of late, I started jotting down topics as and when they struck me and now, I have a decent list ready. I know many of you too are out of topics, so I thought it would be best to share my collection.
The topics are divided into different categories with which I connect most with. These blog ideas can be moulded upon the writing style and niche of any blogger. They all are meaningful topics and will leave your readers with a nice message.
- Dream, but don’t day dream
- What happens when overachievers see their first failure?
- Discrimination among siblings, is it still true?
- When people plan against you but are still victorious
- If you are rebellious, you are my friend
- Are blogging friends real?
- Do not fear doing what is already done, just do it your way
- Will people still read if you charge?
- Why is it better to seek advice from experienced bloggers?
- A-Z of blogging
WORK LIFE BALANCE:
- When the keyboard becomes the biggest lock of your life
- When life shackles creative people to monotony
- Is it really easy to do what you love?
- Why you shouldn’t be too available?
- Realizations upon entering into adulthood
MENTAL HEALTH WELLNESS:
- Why there is nothing wrong in counselling?
- What is nothing to you may be everything for me
- Work towards happiness and not developing frustration
- When was the last time your mind rested?
- How can you better manage stress?
I am looking forward to writing these in the coming days. Let me know which of these excited you the most and are going to explore first. If you need any creative blog title ideas, feel free to reach out to me here or through my Instagram handle.
Also, any suggestions of any other niches are welcome and I will come up with a new list of creative blogging ideas soon! Looking forward to hearing from each one of you!