Welcome back to the fourth day of the “7 DAY BLOGGING SUMMIT”. In case you missed attending the first three days, I urge you to attend them first and then proceed with fourth day. Otherwise, you can proceed anyway! I am sure you will take a lot with you by the end of the summit.
After the three enriching meetings we have had, I thought let us all play a fun activity! And as the title suggests, it is a fun round of truth and dare! I am very excited to play it with you and I am sure you are also going to challenge me!
The rules of the fun activity:
- There are two categories for this activity: truth and dare
- You will have to choose a category for yourself that you are willing to perform
- Once you decide your category (truth or dare), you have multiple options to pick from your activity
- Decide the task that you are going to perform
- You will have to write whatever the activity asks you either in the comments section or via a blog post (if you have a blog). I urge all bloggers to tag me and create your version of the same activity!
- If you pick truth, you have to be extremely honest while answering
- If you pick dare, it would mean coming out of your comfort zone and trying something new!
- Let us all know each other a little better and have some fun together! Hope you enjoy the moment of truth or a daring challenge!
Option 1: Where do you want to be five years from now?
Option 2: Whom do you idolize and why?
Option 3: What is your biggest pet peeve?
Option 1: If you are a blogger, I dare you to swap posts with me! Let us guest post in each others blog! (Be a sport, let us make this activity fun! If wish to swap posts, reach out to me here)
Option 2: Share the most embarrassing moment in your life!
Option 3: Share whatever comes to your mind after seeing this image
Option 4: Share whatever comes to your mind after reading this prompt, “I ran away from that place as fast as I could!”
I am all set to have fun! Are you ready? Be a sport and let us all enjoy!
In case you missed the first three meetings:
The schedule of the summit is very well thought and planned. All the discussions in the summit will be through blog posts delivered directly to your inbox. To ensure you do not miss on any of the meetings, get your FREE TICKET to the summit right away!