Welcome back to the second last day of the “7 DAY BLOGGING SUMMIT”. In case you missed attending the first five days, I urge you to attend them first and then proceed with third day. Otherwise, you can proceed anyway! I am sure you will take a lot with you by the end of the summit.
In a continuous aim to discuss, learn, grow and upskill, I bring a complete pool of creative ideas. An important agenda in this summit was to uplift your creative meter. So here is a complete list of blog post ideas that will make your readers remember you as their favourite blogger and want to read more!
- Weekly blogging report card
- How to cheer up a dull mood
- Pros and cons of starting a podcast
- 5 things to check before uploading a post
- The view from my window
- What I love but my family hates
- Are you ready for a 30 day running challenge?
- Do you also love collecting stationery items?
- Sneak peek to my blogging space
- What changes did I find in me after journaling for a month
- When is the perfect time to become a full-time blogger
- Who said losing weight was impossible?
- It is my birthday month and I cannot control my excitement
- Five things that take me back to childhood instantly
- Online games that I would love to play with you
- This is why I have hidden my name from my readers
- The plants in my garden say hello to you!
- Should I switch to YouTube?
- A beginners guide to running 5 kilometers
- These food items make me go weak
- My dreams after I complete my education
- Is blogging really easy?
- The importance of knowing where to stop
- Why I spend more on skincare rather than makeup
- Why I started loving working from home!
- Weird comments that I received as a bloggers
- Why does everyone want to become a blogger
- Cultural differences I witnessed in my travel to xx
- What can I offer the world
- How to convince your parents to get a pet
You will also enjoy reading: 20 creative blog post ideas that will add value to your blog
Every blogger will have a different take on each of these! All these are so relatable and I would have loved to read them as a reader! Let me which one are you going to try first!
As we head to the last day of the summit tomorrow, I want to thank all the participants! Hope you gained something.
Posts from the first 5 days of the summit:
The schedule of the summit is very well thought and planned. All the discussions in the summit will be through blog posts delivered directly to your inbox. To ensure you do not miss on any of the meetings, get your FREE TICKET to the summit right away!