Words are immensely powerful. When hit hard, they can change fates. I’m sure you must have felt the strength of words after hearing some good speeches or reading books. I felt their power through quotes at an early age.
I was the one who used to change the ‘quote of the day’ in my class all my school life. In the process, I collected over thousands of quotes. Here are my 10 favourite anonymous quotes out of the all that I have collated for over a decade now. These quotes are bound to leave you thinking, smiling and will push you towards your dreams. If you were awaiting for that little push, this is definitely your magic tonic.
1. The world is so much bigger than your brain, stop living inside your head
2. Sleep doesn’t help if your soul is tired
3. Not on Forbes? Get back to work
4. Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow’
5. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest achievement
6. Somedays I need the music and some days I need the lyrics
7. The problem with close minded people is that their mouth is always open
8. The flower doesn’t dream of the bee. It blossoms and the bee comes
9. The best time to start was yesterday, the next best time is to start now
10. Climb mountains not so the world can see you, but so you see the world
Which one of these is your favourite and why? Do you also collect quotes? I’m all ears!!
You might also like: 20 creative blog post ideas that will add value to your blog
Let’s keep the conversation going, subscribe!